Fourth Street – January 4, 1951

The building is now recognizable. This photograph was likely taken on January 4th, as the large window in the gable end nearest us was installed on January 10th. That was same day the shingling was completed and the scaffolding came down. Services of Worship started in the newly enclosed eastern portion of the church on January 21, 1951