Your Registration Fee Includes:
- Saturday lunch in Kaslo;
- Dinner in New Denver;
- Camping fees in New Denver;
- Sunday breakfast in New Denver
- Sunday lunch in Winlaw.
- Food and Water stations on both days
- Transporting of your overnight gear. Please tag
- Support vehicles provided.
- Chance for prizes Saturday night, and
- a P.A.G.E. T-shirt – see registration form.
Suggested accommodations are listed in the brochure.
Riders are responsible for their overnight accommodation arrangements unless they will be camping. They are also responsible for their own supplies (e.g. repair kits, extra tubes, suitable clothing, water bottles, and cycle helmet (It’s the law in B.C.).
If a rider wants to ride only certain parts of the tour they will need to provide their own transportation.
After we’ve paid for all this, any funds remaining will be used to help fund projects at First Baptist Church